Statement to Consumers of our Organization
As a consumer to Anger Management, we recognize it is important to make an informed, educated decision when deciding on choosing a provider for classes, training or education. We would like our current, potential, and future consumers to clearly understand our mission, core values, objectives and partner relationships.
We have the following Core Values:
1) We act with integrity and honesty at all times.
2) We are passionate about providing quality education and training to our consumers.
3) We are open and respectful to others and dedicated to making them better.
4) We are willing to embrace challenges and see them through.
5) We are committed to providing excellent service to the public and continually strive to improve.
6) We hold ourselves accountable for commitments and firmly stand behind our model of intervention, our advertising to the public, and our commitment to consumers.
Our model of intervention, developed by Dr. Tony Fiore, Ph.D. and Ari Novick, M.A., was published in January 2005. In the absence of state laws regulating anger management, we gained some very important approvals that validate the usage of our model and training. Our model is approved by the California State Board of Corrections (Certificate # 03530-031088) for the training of Probation, Parole Officers and Corrections staff. It is also approved for CEUs for LCSWs and LMFT’s by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS PCE# 2668) and CAADE (CP10704C1105), California.
Consumers need to be aware that there are various approaches and models to anger management. No single model or intervention has national or international regulations put in place for its usage by any Federal or State agency to date.
We welcome any past, current or prospective consumers of our organizations to contact our approving agencies for validation. Please also feel free to contact us for a list past major corporations that have attended classes and workshops using our model of intervention.