Anger Management Professional Certification Training
September 23rd, Irvine Airport Hilton
Century Anger Management, offers certification as an Anger Management Professional. The certification training is open to those with a background in mental health, substance abuse, domestic violence, corrections, law enforcement, pastoral counseling, and human resources. Students in these fields may also be accepted.
Century Anger Management is the training company of Anthony Fiore, Ph.D. Dr Fiore is a Diplomat and approved supervisor and content provider of the National Anger Management Association. This newly developed model of anger management is described and widely distributed over the Internet in various newsletter and other online publications and is being extremely well received by hundreds of local anger management participants.
Certification benefits include:
- Approved by the California Board of Corrections (now called the "Standards Corrections Authority") for the training of field probation, parole, and correctional officers
- Approved for CEUs by CAADE, California
- Approved for CEU's by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Approved sponsorship by the Orange County Probation Department
- Receive your name or agencies name on the National Association of Anger Management (NAMA) providers' list* (with membership)
- Listed on Century Anger Management's national provider list
- Continual marketing support and marketing membership
- Complimentary workbook, "Anger Management for the Twenty-First Century" as well our facilitators "Companion Guide"
- Used and accepted for court, business, and personal referrals
- The only training in the state of California approved by the National Association of Anger Management Providers (NAMA)
Cost: $275.00 includes: 8 hours of Content Training, 4 hours of Supervision Training, Workbook, Training Guide, and certificate from Century Anger Management. If you would like to be additionally certified by NAMA, you need to apply to their organization with written verification that our training has been completed. Click here for the National Anger Management Association
For more information on this upcoming training please contact Dr. Tony Fiore
To sign up for this training log on to www.centuryangermanagement.com