Century Anger Management is one of the leading professional anger management certification organizations in the nation. We have been offering a professional certification for almost a year and have close to 400 trained providers nationwide. There are currently no state or federal laws that regulate anger management providers or trainers, therefore, it is crucial that all prospective providers of anger management get adequate training from a reputable provider. There are only a handful of training organziations in the nation and all use different models. We believe that the Century Anger Management model is an excellent method for teaching clients effective anger management. This model has been used with clients for almost two years with incredible feedback. Since our first provider certification, we recieve almost daily feedback from providers who say their clients are getting tremendous results from the use of our model.
Because there is practically no evidence based research on any anger management model of intervention, it is hard for consumers to know which program really works. And, as with any type of educational service, much of the success comes from client motivation and willingness to participate and learn. We strongly believe that students of our trained providers will be extremely pleased with what they learn and how they are better able to manage and control their anger and stress. There are no guarentees with any type of treatment, but we do know that clients continue to rave about the Century Anger Management model of intervention.
Last week we offered yet another successful anger management certification training in Irvine, CA. The next certification training will be held in San Bernadino, CA. The training will last two days for a total of 16 hours of content training. For more information, please visit www.centuryangermanagement.com. Our training is also available on DVD and can be purchased by clicking here.
Century Anger Management has the following approvals:
* Approved by the California Board of Corrections (now called the "Standards Corrections Authority") for the training of field probation, parole, and correctional officers: Cert Number: 3530-031088
* Approved for CEUs by CAADE, California:certificate # CP-10704C110
* Approved for CEUs by CAADAC: certificate number 1N-06-745-0108
* Approved Education Provider by NAADAC (The Association for Addiction Professionals): Provider Number 570
* Approvded Continuing Education Provider by The Board for Certification of Addiction Specialists (CAS): Provider # 5063
* Approved Provider of Continuing Education by The Texas Certification Board of Addiction Professionals: Provider # 1739-06
* Approved for CEU's by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences: PCE# 2668
Please feel free to contact us, or comment on this blog if you have any questions or need additional information.
Tony Fiore, Ph.D.
Ari J Novick, Ph.D.