October 23, 2009
9:00am - 5:00Pm
Register at Century Anger Management
10389 Old Placerville Rd.
Sacramento, CA 95827
Entrance is on the west side of the building.
Registration can be found at Anger Certification.com
Century Anger Management Anger Management
Professional Certification Training
Century Anger Management offers quality, innovative, and world class Anger Management training and certification. We have trained providers throughout the United States, with providers located internationally in Malaysia, Bahamas, China, and Cuba. Century Anger Management and our partner organizations, AJ Novick Group and Anger Coach are well branded on the Internet, both in search engine rankings as well as online articles and blogs. Our training is one of the most recognized and utilized models of anger management intervention available.
Our mission is to provide quality certified anger management training, certification and support to professionals and students in the following areas: mental health, substance abuse, corrections, education, law enforcement, human resources, domestic violence, and pastoral counseling and those that desire or need to work with angry and aggressive clients.
The Century Anger Management model of intervention is used and accepted in courts, probation departments, hospitals, mental health facilities, substance abuse facilities, major corporations, governmental agencies and private practices.
Century Anger Management’s Professional Anger Management Certification training requirement is currently 40 hours, which can be completed two ways. Either through live content trainings and our state of the art online courses or through our “Home Study” program, which uses a combination of DVD’s and online classes available through our website.
Century Anger Management has the following approvals:
- Approved by the California Board of Corrections (now called the "Standards Corrections Authority") for the training of field probation, parole, and correctional officers: Cert Number: 3530-031088
- Approved for CEUs by CAADE, California:certificate # CP-10704C110
- Approved for CEUs by NAADAC The National Association for Addiction Professionals, Provider #570
- Approved for CEUs by CAADAC: certificate number 1N-06-745-0108
- Approved for CEU's by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences: PCE# 2668
- Approved as Continuing Education Provider by The Board for Certification of Addiction Specialists: Provider Number 5063
- Approved sponsorship by the Orange County Probation Department
- Approved by Texas Certification Board of Addiction Professionals as Provider of Continuing Education for Certification and Recertification for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors in the State of Texas: Provider Number: 1739-06
- Approved by Illinois Alcohol & Other Drug Abuse Professional Certification Association. Provider number: 9140
- Continuing Educator Provider, Florida Certification Board, Provider Number 5107-P
Professional certification training through Century Anger Management will give providers the skills needed to work with a variety of populations who suffer from anger related issues. Common referrals to anger management programs include: court and probation clients, employees, doctors and attorneys, corporate executives, families, couples, and individuals seeking help managing and controlling anger and aggression with others.